Dear [Admission Committee],

I am writing to apply for a full free studentship at [University Name]. As a [Your Major] major, I am extremely interested in pursuing a [Degree] at your esteemed institution.

I am currently a [Current Academic Standing] at [Current University] and have a strong academic record, with a GPA of [GPA]. I have also been actively involved in various extracurricular activities, including [Extracurriculars] and have held leadership positions in several of them.

I am confident that the [Degree] program at [University Name] would provide me with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in my career. Additionally, the opportunity to study at such a prestigious university would be a dream come true and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I understand that a full free studentship is a highly competitive award and I am grateful for the opportunity to apply. I am committed to making the most of this opportunity and am confident that I will be an asset to the [University Name] community.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely, [Your Name]